By Ryan Bergsma, Training Program Director, Cloud Security Alliance
The IT job market is tough and it’s even tougher to stand out from the pack, whether it’s to your current boss or a prospective one. There is one thing, though, that can put you head and shoulders above the rest—achieving your Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK). CCSK certificate holders have an advantage over their colleagues and get noticed by employers across the IT industry, and no wonder.
It’s been called the “mother of all cloud computing security certifications” by CIO Magazine, and Search Cloud Security notes that it’s “a good alternative cloud security certification for an entry-level to midrange security professional with an interest in cloud security.” So it was no surprise when Certification Magazine listed CCSK at #1 on the Average Salary Survey 2016.
Our intensive 2-day course gives you hands-on, in-depth cloud security training, where you’ll learn to apply your knowledge as you perform a series of exercises to complete a scenario bringing a fictional organization securely into the cloud.
Divided into six theoretical modules and six lab exercises, the course begins with a detailed description of cloud computing, and goes on to cover material from the official Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing, Cloud Controls Matrix v3.0.1 (CCM) documents from Cloud Security Alliance, and recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
Still on the fence? Here are five reasons you need to register today.
- Get trained by THE best in the business. Rich Mogull, a prominent industry analyst and sought-after speaker at events such as RSAC and BlackHat, will be there to guide you through this 2-day, intensive cloud security course. Not only is he the most experienced CCSK trainer in the industry, but he created the course content. Need we say more?
- Gain actionable security knowledge. In addition to learning the foundational differences of cloud, you’ll acquire practical knowledge and the skills to build and maintain a secure cloud business environment right away. It’s good for you and good for your company.
- Make the boss sit up and notice. Your newfound knowledge will translate to increased confidence and credibility when working within the cloud, and just maybe a better job or dare we say, a raise?
- Move to the head of the class. By the end of the course, you’ll be prepared to take the CCSK exam to earn your Cloud Security Alliance CCSK v4.0 certificate, a highly regarded certification throughout the industry certifying competency in key cloud security areas. ‘Nuff said.
- Invest in your future. The course price includes the cost of the exam, a $395 value. That’s what we call a sound investment.
Still not convinced? Watch this and you will be.