February 11, 2014 | Leave a Comment
SecureCloud 2014 is now just under two months away and we are excited to announce that Neelie Kroes, Vice President of the European Commission, will be giving the opening keynote address on April 1st.
Since 2010, Kroes has held the responsibility over the Digital Agenda for Europe. This portfolio includes the information and communications technology (ICT) and telecommunications sectors. As a strong promoter of the adoption of cloud computing in Europe, Kroes has been actively supporting actions to lower the barriers to the uptake of the cloud in the internal market. Kroes joins an all-star line-up of cloud security experts and visionaries, including Dr. Udo Helmbrecht, Dr. Richard Posch, Alan Boehme, Richard Mogull, as well as CSA CEO, Jim Reavis.
SecureCloud 2014 produced by the CSA, ENISA and Fraunhofer-FOKUS is an opportunity for government experts, industry experts and corporate decision makers to discuss and exchange ideas about how to shape the future of cloud computing security. It is also a place to learn from cloud computing experts about cloud computing security and privacy as well as to discuss about practical case studies from industry and government.
Early bird discount pricing is being offered through February 14. To register for SecureCloud 2014 visit: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/events/securecloud2014/#_reg
January 22, 2014 | Leave a Comment
SecureCloud 2014 is just around the corner and the CSA is pleased to announce the keynote speaker lineup for this must-attend event, which is taking place in Amsterdam on April 1-2.
This year’s event will feature keynote addresses from the following five security experts on a wide range of cloud security topics:
- Prof. Dr. Udo Helmbrecht, executive director of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) will speak on the uptake of Cloud computing in Europe and how ENISA supports Cloud Security in the Member States.
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Posch, CIO for the Austrian Federal Government will present on the European Cloud Partnership and Austrian Government approach to cloud
- Alan Boehme, Chief of Enterprise Architecture for The Coca-Cola Company will present on the CSA Software Defined Perimeter initiative
- Jim Reavis, CEO of the Cloud Security Alliance will discuss trends and innovation in cloud security and CSA activities in 2014
- Richard Mogull, CEO of Securosis will give the closing keynote on Automation & DevOps
If you haven’t already registered, early bird discount pricing is being offered through February 14. Registration information can be found at:
We look forward to seeing all of you in Amsterdam in the Spring!