Understanding the complexities of cloud security can be very challenging. Because of this, Cloud Security Alliance has membership opportunities, resources, certifications, and local chapters to help explain it. The Colorado Chapter of Cloud Security Alliance is pleased to announce its 4th annual Fall Summit on Thursday, November 7th, 2019. Register here.
This all-day event will be at the Arvada Center in Arvada, Colorado. Registration opens at 7:45 am with coffee and a light breakfast. The welcome session starts at 8:30 am with the keynote, Bill Harmer from Zscaler, taking the stage at 8:45 am. Lunch is also included and CPEs will be provided at the end of the day.
At this year’s event, you will have an opportunity to register for hands-on workshops with the three most popular Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) AWS, Azure, and GCP. These workshops are being provided on a first-come basis and will be limited to the first 35 people who register. You may register for just one or for all three but sign up fast, they are filling up.
We also have two different tracks, one that is technical and one that is geared toward business/GRC. The topics in the technical track include:
- A Hackers Perspective, where do we go from here? by Chris Roberts
- Attackers Battle for Hijacked Resources by James Condon.
- SSL/TLS Then and Now by Joe Dietz
- Are Your Cloud Servers Under Attack by Brian Hileman
The Business/GRC track includes:
- Data Protection Controls for the Cloud by Toby Zimmerer
- Crypto Hygiene 101 by Alexander Rabke and Allen Konarv
- Share Responsibility Model in the Age of Cloud by Janelle Hsia
- Taking Compliance to the Cloud by Tim Weil
The event will wrap up with a panel discussion and network reception. The network reception will include appetizers and adult beverages.
We are also proud to offer a one-day in-person CCSK training on November 6th at SecureSet in Denver.
This event is open to all professionals and leaders who work with hosting services in the cloud – so everyone! Register here.